Sunday, August 30, 2009
So i have been on a 'hiatus' for the past 3 months or so and needless to say a lot has happened since.
Perhaps putting it in a somewhat simplified and not necessarily comprehensive list will help ;)
i've never been very good at saying things in a few words but i sure will give it a go (cos' frankly some of these things will probably take up an entire blog entry or more to expound themselves... and even then it won't do them justice).
And in no particular order...
1. God spoke and 'shattered' the preconceived ideas i had of how i was going to serve Him and function for His Kingdom - i'm going into full time ministry.
2. Became a new father.
3. Miraculously reconciled with my father - all glory to God!
4. Spent good quality time with dear loved ones.
5. Took up the challenge of learning up guitar (acoustic but hopefully 'graduating' to electric soon).
6. Started equipping myself in the area of 'Systematic Theology'.
7. Learnt some 'classic' recipes from grandma.
8. Ate to my heart's (well actually stomach's) content.
9. To my utter pleasure and privilege, got reintegrated into the 'life' of ACTS.
10. Geared up to get going with all that God has in store... and return as soon as He would want me to.
There you have it... 3 months in a nutshell.
Posted by Dr V at 4:31 AM