Tuesday, September 23, 2008

On my mind...

I seem to be in a bit of quandary lately.. (not too sure if i'm using the word correctly .. will look it up later)... I'm in the midst of transition, which somehow seems to be the story of my life. I'm always 'transitioning'. Maybe it's part of the 'perfecting process', all part and parcel of the 'growing' that we all need to do... anyways.



Ya, I'm considering a change. Considering is not really the word... Praying is more like it

A change which i think would be for the better of course (hmmm sidenote: i think from now on i'll use a small case 'i' rather than the upper case ones... helps me acknowledge my 'place'). A change that would hopefully allow me to better serve the priorities and purposes that God has in store for me and my newly-formed family ;) but most of all for His Kingdom and its purposes.

Yet...
i sometimes do wonder whether all this 'desire' for change is just a manifestation of my own restlessness and inability as it seems to 'keep still'.
Sometimes i wonder how much more do i have to learn when it comes to the lesson on patience... but then again for me to even ask such questions perhaps shows that the lesson is still far from learnt...

and so i wait.

No comments: